"Through the service of men and women and boys and girls, God’s work is done. President Spencer W. Kimball explained: 'God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs."
Each family is committed to contribute at least 10 service hours each school year. Of these 10 hours, each family is assigned 2 days per year to help clean the school. You have the option to buy out of these service hours at the price of $50 per hour. The money exchanged for service is used to hire help to do that work instead.
Here are some examples of how you can serve at White House Academy:
- Listen to young students read
- Drive students for field trips
- Help set up for the ice cream social
- Grade papers for a teacher
- Check students safely out after school
- Participate in a fundraising event
- Coordinate class history celebrations
Please log your service hours here:
Please fill out this Volunteer Form to indicate which areas you would like to help with. We will contact you with further information.