What to buy
White or red polo-style shirt (long or short sleeve)
Navy pants (long docker's or chino-style); NOT jeans, denim, sweat pants, or cargo pants
Black or navy solid colored socks
Optional (skirts and sweaters are optional items, but if worn must meet these guidelines):
Navy blue skirt for girls; must be below the knee; girls must wear snug-fitting black or navy shorts daily under skirts OR black or navy leggings/tights which cover the ankle
Navy blue sweater or button down sweater (no hoods)
How it should be worn
- Clothing should fit appropriately (not too tight or too loose).
- Clothing should be clean, free from holes, and fading.
- Shirts should be tucked in at all times.
- Sleeves may not be rolled up.
- Undershirts and camisoles must be plain white and should not extend beyond the cuff or neck line of the shirt.
- Socks or tights must be worn at all times.
- Hats may not be worn during school hours.
- Body marking is not allowed, including tattoos, washable tattoos, or marking on skin with markers nor ink. No body piercing is allowed, except for a single piercing in each ear for girls.
- Hairstyles should be neat and clean, avoiding unnatural colors.
- Jewelry should be small, conservative and non-distracting. Boys may wear watches and CTR rings only. Girls' earrings must be a matching pair. Girls may wear a single necklace. Rings are limited to one per hand.